Need Help With your assignment? Get expert academic writing assistance! We can write any paper on any subject within the tightest time.
Learning Goal: I’m working on a communications spreadsheet and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
1. Students are to write a three-page paper introducing themselves.
2. There are three aspects the paper needs to focus on: your past, present, and future.
1. Your past: Discuss where you grew up, went to school, about your family, if you have children, friends, hobbies or activities you enjoyed growing up, places you’ve worked or lived etc…
2. Your present: Discuss what you are doing right now. Work, family, living situation, courses you are taking, hobbies, favorite ways to spend your free time, relationships, friends, etc…
3. Your future: Discuss your future goals, dreams, and aspirations personally and professionally.
All papers should include a clear introduction, body, and conclusion. This is a formal writing assignment.
This assignment must be typed, using 12-point font, New Times Roman, and double-spaced. Grammar, spelling, and proper punctuation count. Make sure you write in APA or MLA style and have a cover page. If you have never written a paper using either of these formats, please visit the tutoring center on campus. You may need to make an appointment depending on their schedule.
Paper must be a minimum of three full Do not start your first paragraph half way down page one.
Discussion Board #2 Social Media
4040 unread replies.4040 replies.
Post your answers in complete sentences and reply to at least two classmate’s posts. Your answers and replies to others need to be thorough and reflect thought and effort. Grammar, spelling, proper capitalization and punctuation are required in every post and reply.
1. Please list the 5 social media websites that you visit the most often. What do you like best about them?
2. How many times a week do you visit each site? If you visit daily or hourly tell us why.
3. Discuss what drives you to visit the sites you do.
4. How many social media accounts do you have?
5. On average how often do you post on your social media accounts?
6. On average how often do you post on other people’s social media sites (this can be likes, comments etc…)?
7. Are there any websites you feel addicted to (meaning you find yourself checking it throughout the day)? For example, many people compulsively check Facebook or Instagram.
8. What is “Fear of Missing Out” (FOMO) and how has social media played a part in it?
9. Share an example of FOMO from your own experience.
10. What effect has social media had on your life?
11. What effect does social media have on your communication skills?
250 word minimum.