. What is the universe made of? Astronomers still cannot account for 95% of the

. What is the universe made of? Astronomers still cannot account for 95% of the universe. Atoms, which were discovered to make up the world around us, is apparently only 5% of the universe’s makeup. In recent years, astronomers have postulated that a big portion of the remaining 95% may be a sort of dark… Continue reading . What is the universe made of?
Astronomers still cannot account for 95% of the

. What is the universe made of? Astronomers still cannot account for 95% of the

. What is the universe made of? Astronomers still cannot account for 95% of the universe. Atoms, which were discovered to make up the world around us, is apparently only 5% of the universe’s makeup. In recent years, astronomers have postulated that a big portion of the remaining 95% may be a sort of dark… Continue reading . What is the universe made of?
Astronomers still cannot account for 95% of the